Holiday Let Terms and Conditions
1.Initial booking – A deposit of 25% is payable once your booking has been confirmed with the balance due eight weeks before the start date of your holiday or immediately if booking is made with eight weeks of your vacation. Access to the property will not be permitted if payment has not been made in full. Where requested by the property owner, the initial deposit and balance of monies due will be received by ourselves and forwarded immediately to the property owner´s bank account. In such circumstances, the property owner has complete liability to issuing any refunds where applicable, i.e. cancellation of the holiday by the property owner.
2. Included in the quoted price – Is the accommodation, as confirmed on your confirmation/invoice for the people named on the booking form only, the advertised weekly price includes local taxes, gas, water, electricity. Reasonable electricity usage is included in the rental price (unless otherwise stated). Excessive electricity usage (e.g. leaving on air conditioning whilst out) maybe charged. Electricity meter readings will have been taken before and after your stay, please ensure air conditioning units are used responsibly and all doors and windows kept shut while using the units and it is all turned off when you are out.
3. Linen will be changed on a weekly basis. If an Interim clean is required, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
4. All bookings will incur a final clean which you will be quoted for. If you are travelling with small children and require cots, highchairs etc, please look at our additional services page.
5. Not included in the quoted price – Travel insurance, which is compulsory, transportation to and from your accommodation.
6. Breakages, Loss and Damage – A non-refundable charge of €10 per person (except infants under 12 months) will be added to the total cost of your holiday. This is to cover accidental damage that may occur in your villa during your holiday, up to the value of €300. Please note that wilful and negligent behaviour is not covered by this charge, and should this occur you may be asked to cover the cost of damage locally or you will be billed for the recovery of this.
7. Liability – The owners and ourselves will not accept liability for personal injury, death, loss, theft or damage during your stay. It is important that you pay attention to your personal safety and in particular to that of your children. You must have your own personal holiday insurance to cover you against cancellation costs, losses, accidents, private medical treatment and accidental damage to the owner’s property.
8. Our liability to you – We accept responsibility for ensuring that the accommodation which you book, is supplied as described on the website. If any aspect of your accommodation is not provided as promised, we will either correct the problem, or if this is not possible, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your holiday. Our liability in all cases will be limited to the value of your booking.
9. Due to unforeseen circumstances, occasionally it may be necessary to make changes to holiday arrangements. In this unlikely event, we will inform you as soon as possible and if the accommodation becomes unavailable, alternative accommodation will be offered where possible or a full refund will be paid.
10. The accommodation will be reserved for the number of people stated on the booking form only.
11. We will take any complaints into consideration but ultimately this is a matter between the tenant and owner. If you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, this must be brought to our attention immediately so that action can be taken to rectify the problem. Any claims received from guests who have not made us aware of their issues / complaint during their stay will not be eligible for possible compensation as you have not given us reasonable opportunity to verify or resolve your complaint/ issue. Any complaints/issues which are resolved are obviously not eligible for possible compensation. The properties are people´s homes and there may be problems from time to time like in any home.
12. Confirmation – Please check your confirmation and all other documents you receive from us, immediately on receipt. You must contact us straightaway if any information appears to be incorrect as it may not be possible to make changes later. We are responsible for providing the holiday we have confirmed to you. If you cancel or alter your booking later on, you may have to pay an amendment charge or it may not be able to rectify your booking.
13. Departures – On your day of departure you must vacate the property no later than 10am to allow time to prepare for the new arrivals. Our representative will make an inspection of the house to confirm the inventory and that everything is in order. To facilitate this procedure, you are requested to leave the property clean and tidy, the crockery and cutlery cleaned and stored in the appropriate cupboards, the cooker clean and the rubbish cleared and placed in one of the green roadside bins. There will be an extra charge if these procedures are not followed and/or additional work and cleaning is required.
14. There is a brochure in every villa – it is very important you see and read this on your arrival – it contains important information to help you have a comfortable stress free holiday.
Please note – In villas with Wifi/internet connections the speeds may be slow or very slow in some areas especially in the peak season.
Electricity and water supply in Spain can be different from what you are used to. The authorities may simply turn the supply off from time to time without warning and it simply comes back on when they have finished. Alternatively, the electricity may have tripped inside the property only in which case we recommend checking the electricity box as you would in your own home to see if any of the switches have tripped. If the problem persists, please contact your agent and keep fridge/freezer doors closed until the problem is rectified.